No plans for this summer? Come to our 2016 Summer Camp!
When: June 18-28, 2016
Where: Turrialba, Costa Rica
Who: Homeschool High School, and all kinds of students
Our Summer Camps are a perfect combination of learning, adventure and community service! High school groups, College groups and Church groups all can benefit from this cultural immersion experience!
Activities & Services Included: 10 DAY TRIP
- CISA Survival Spanish lessons (Monday to Thursday)
- Volunteer Service work in Tuis community (local Public schools)
- 2 Tours (Beach; Rafting; Ziplining)
- Homestay – live with Costa Rican family – all meals and laundry included
- Airport Transportation to/from San Jose
- Registration Fee
- Discounted Group Rate
- Optional Extra classes: Cooking; Bible; Fitness
Testimonial: ‘We want to take this opportunity to thank you and your team one more time for the marvelous time that our group had in Costa Rica! Thank you for all the activities you organized for us, for all of your hospitality and great sense of humor! We already have confirmed that three of our group want to return next summer’! -Erika DeHaan – leader of a group of 9 Highschool students from Colorado, USA.